Monday, May 26, 2008

Free Wedding Vote Of Thanks Sample

date tomorrow

old rich do not wait anymore. this night I'll sleep sooo unrihig that are with me always. I am last night HCON unrihig geschlafenund woke up at 6:30 to look at that we really only 26 and have not been the day of the test. I am woken up every hour until I finally woke up at 8:30 am, not 9:00 as I got the clock set.

the presentation I have prepared and now everything looks pretty good. the praktsiche seemed indeed to have been in order, and if I screwed it's written, I will be ashamed of something ... and mündlcihe test is only at 11 clock arghghhhhhgh
I finally want to have everything behind me, NEN moant chilling and finally start my new life.
I can eat in the whole kronberg not be seen. I know too many people here that I want to just do nothing more. at least no more than his friends StudiVZ.

Well enough blah. I rrum now sitting here and bored, and going from to play bass and 2 more times to practice my presentation and then hope that I fall asleep

0 comments:

Post a Comment