bismillahirrahmaanirrahiim. Posted
n hello ~
the posfes thingy is just around the corner and a fact That most people know, I'm not a fan of any kind of sports. ARCHERY Except maybe the best la .. cm .. kn zan? hehe. * Wat2 cm zan bace * * *
nod2x
awk, awk posfes to worry about?
siape win?
okay ~ ~ weird question
advertisement at the top and garnish semate2 tu. not posfes. but funny la. mwakaka erm ~ ~
Syaza n zuey in futsal. erm. not a fan. of course.
but, in cm nk gak la. hahahaha .(!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)
reply with a disordered mind yo la ~ * * * *
mwakaka Saye Saye pounds bertanye kepade friends ...
"CNE talk nk nh"
pounds Saye and friends say ..
suggestion 1;
akak
I have rightly
sungguh2
and I want to go futsal
ok ^ _ ^ x?
"Ngee
beriye nye "
suggestion 2;
yo brother i want to play futsal cay
huhu thanks dh
suggestion
3;
or
akak
u better put me on the futsal team name if
xde ar NNT ready!
ok x?
: P
"ngahaha
akak tu honorable fear"
suggestion
4;
or ... huhu
akak, nk tgk futsal win in this? I was put
eceyh
suggestion
4.5;
jap2 tukar2
akak, nk tgk futsal win this year?
I admit I was
sbb nk tgk futsal
win: P
ok2 ... merepek
Urs dh cun
"okay
anta
bismillah"
tibe2 friends berkate Saye ..
suggestion
5;
pastu right that empty
xde mcm ko ni talk
APE?! DID U SAY XDE NIL? ADE KAN! MUAHAHAHAHA
ok x? Ok smart
pe tu
as a malaysian student in Poland, Saye pounds skalilah post this promo vid ~ ~
huhuh ...
jaulah warszawie w i krakowie was fun! eheh ~ ~ thanks everybody!
oh.posfes wat2 Lupe .* *
please be nice to me.ehek.
last but not least;
jade xkan admit it!
(siti zue2-jaulah krakowie w)
(Remember) when the youths to seek refuge in caves and they say, "Our Lord. Bestow on us mercy from Thee, and fulfill the right way for us in our dealings. "
(Surah Al-Kahf, 18:10)
-end-
= P =]
p / s woit study la!
p / s / s x maturity comes with age. but it comes Within our heart and understanding. * *
ececey
0 comments:
Post a Comment