Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Can I Record A Tv Program On My Vcr

owners money

... This is beyond her years developed a miracle child destined to be written into trouble with since its conception in Athens, Greece. Her parents lost their beloved son, Vassilios, who died of typhoid fever just a year before the conception of Mary. The family of all was still in mourning when the mother realized she was pregnant. Gospel was absorbed with thoughts of another boy. When Mary was born in New York nine months later, mother refused to look or touch it for four days because she was a girl and not a replacement for the beloved lost son. Not too perfect start in life for every human being. Mary never forgot this early rejection ... great singer with a beautiful voice, and the tragic fate of .... Beautiful, before which bowed thousands of listeners and has been able to charm the world with his voice ... How sad there was her fate, love and dedicate a Onassis, a man who all the world expressed in monetary terms ....

... David Hamilton wrote in "Encyclopedia of the Metropolitan Opera in 1987:" For that neither was taken Callas, she did everything in a new way by combining resources of imagination and really hard work. "He said:" No voice has not yet sounded with such a theatrical character. "Mary Hamilton wrote about Callas:" The presence of each characteristic voice of opera singer - a huge range (up to the top E-flat), an extraordinary theatrical appearance, colorful personal life. "Nelyubiteli operas were defeated by her performances. Elsa Maxwell said about her: "When I looked into her amazing eyes - bright, beautiful and hypnotic - I realized that she was an extraordinary person."


Letter enth (Ari Onassis)

My poor. Elsa said, you turned gray overnight. Now you maybe understand how he had behaved with me, forcing an abortion. However, I have myself to blame. I could resist. Everyone except you. Sorry, I do not know how to comfort you ..
... You would have been nice to know how many years I have remembered every day ... But I did not send. I have them burn. Maria Callas is not sending a confession of love to the man who betrayed her. Well, Ari. Be patient. Be patient, as I do. I'm almost six months in silence, without even giving singing lessons. Have patience, my love. In solitude, too, is the limit. His name is - death.




http://vmeste.org/prime/prime_callas2.htm

0 comments:

Post a Comment