In Sibel I found this stick and when it has gone through the Chaosmacherin , I could not help but pick up this baton, too.
01) Can you often remember your dreams?
Very often, yes. In most cases, however, the memory fades after a few hours or at the latest, if I turn to other things like the university needs. However, there are a few dreams that I will never forget. Earlier I wrote it and made it a story, but that was looong ago.
02) Do you remember like in your dreams?
Yes, totally. Even if they are honest most confused or not very pleasant. I'd prefer to hold all my dreams anyway, but even if I write down the feelings of the dream fade pretty fast ...
03) Your dreams are positive or negative?
I would say that they are generally more positive. Even if there are dreams that one called more nightmares I remember fond memories of her. I feel no problem with horror films and even if I am in a dream desperate or sad feeling, I in retrospect, rather than entertaining.
2004) Is a schonmal your dreams come true?
No. To be honest that would be very scary ...
05) Are you afraid of your dreams, if you previously as a horror movie you've seen or thought before falling asleep oppress poor?
No. As I said, with horror films I've generally no problems and if I have worries or stress test, then I sleep poorly or not at all but only one, but with my dreams has nothing to do. In my dreams I am always pleased if they are now good or bad.
06) Do you dream dreams, or rather long short "clips"?
part part. Sometimes I wake up at night and dream again and again in between, only episodic. In most cases, however, are very long history of strands that line up. Well, maybe you could say that these are actually related sections of the dreams, but while I dream they always fit and flow logically into one another. After waking up the connections to make it was mostly pointless, but in a dream just fits all together.
07) Do you tell your fellow man of your dreams, because they move as you, or you are silent about it because you think dreams are unimportant?
Not really, no. Sometimes I tell my friend roughly what it was like retell but I would not really know my dreams. On the one hand, I can not imagine that anyone is interested and the other could not sympathize with you anyway, as I've felt in the dreams, and that makes my dreams of my Think of.
08) If it were possible to see that your other dreams, would you allow that? If I decide
it after the fact should, then yes. All my dreams I would never want to share. However, I would look forward to the wirklih Reakionen the other, if they could pursue my dreams on the big screen.
09) Have you ever dreamed about something and after you're awake, the dreamed you could "feel" yet?
Often, far too often. Usually there are any bad feelings like anxiety, fear and anger that will haunt me until my life into it. I then walk around all day with this feeling and then I, at least for others, for unknown reasons, cranky or overly cautious.
10) Are you ever sleep walked?
No, but my friend as a child was probably a big Sleepwalkers, which is then partially or even in other rooms in the garden again woken up. Something would make me really scared, it could happen here in the city finally, the one in sleep walking runs in front of a car. * Shudder *
11) Have you ever noticed in the dream that you dream only
Yes, is already happening to me more often. However it is usually the other way around. I live in a dream then something terrible and I am painfully aware that this can be a dream and it all happens Schlimé wriklich.
12) you can control your dreams and then sometimes do and what you want?
Rarely, but yes. But then it is usually too late and I have only a few moments of time before I wake up. Sometimes I can really explore everything and use it to speak for "Social experiments" in my dreams. Flying, or so I have in such a state never tried it seems to me my "experiments" in the much more interesting Augenblickj
13) Tell us of your worst nightmare! Set
Well, really I can rely on no one. One was really hard. At that time I was on younger and with my grandparents night. In the night I dreamed that a war had broken out and I ran through my Heimatkaff. My parents house was empty and I could my parents do not find easy. Over the window I enjoyed with a Neighbor can talk, but I do not really remember what she said. To what I can still remember, is gerennt I am one of the roads along and something (I write not just any extra who ) I was on my heels. can be
Typical of such dreams, that I do not really run in them. My knees feel imme rkomisch to bend and always together. It feels as if you constantly cramp in the calves. However, I will never or rarely caught, because I somehow always manages yet another piece of normal way to run, before this strange feeling begins again ...
14) Tell us your beautiful dreams!
I can commit myself to any real degree or remember ...
15) you can sleep well, if someone else beside you in bed?
Yes, now it makes me sleep alone or with someone not from my side. I sleep so much that I will not bother me of something
16) Is there one thing / person / animal / etc. Of which you dream about most frequently?
Not really, there are only places of which I dream over and over again. These are places which, although in reality exist, like in the dream but very different. For example, my parents, the school of my father or a specific street from my old hometown.
17) Did you schonmal employs a dream all day mind?
Oh yes. Especially when I'm in real life problems and are then processed in a dream. That concerns me most days ...
18) Do you dream at night or are you also a (n) daydreamer (in)?
Unconsciously I dream only at night. Although my thoughts during the day again and again, but I do not really count to dream. These are just scenes or stories that build up in my mind and run as long before my eyes no images like a hallucinations is for me not really a "dream".
This was fun! to have
0 comments:
Post a Comment