Thursday, January 20, 2011

Honeymoon Cystitis Info In Spanish

the world!

Yes, now is really in the world! At least one has the impression today here in Konstanz. And why? Because it has already started to snow! So, in order to provide the clear, it is not about the snow itself, which is with a practice-apocalyptic feel, no, it is the people.

The snow has always been the Achilles heel of Konstanz. In winter 2009, when the first snow fell in November, the university could not be reached with the 9s and 11er coaches as high on the way to the university, the trees under the snow (haha. ..) crashed and fell on the street are. The snow had all wanted the high to the university either another bus , Accept the offers on the other side of the university, or through the forest up the hill to the campus slippers. At that time it was said that the winter came and unertwartet total surprise for you and would have no means to do something. As if it would never snow in Konstanz ...
mentioned in the current Campul the new Welfare-chief and that the winter collection was surprisingly early and that at the end of November! Who expects at the end of Novemberv with snow? Sure, it does not snow in Konstanz as often as it is by the lake has always been quite warm, but then speak to the winter of a surprise when white Flakes fall from the sky already reflects a kind of worldliness that Men ...
this morning when I looked out the window, I have my clothing plan need to think again. So I held down my thin skeletal a warmer jacket Bolero out and my leather jacket zuginsten my winter coat again hung on the wardrobe. So for me it was done. If I leave the house I'm gonna cut off my surroundings. Through my earplugs nothing goes through and if you bury your nose in a book, it's hard to achtsn to its environment (a wonder I have never run over was). Only when the bus at Königsbau, just before the university, at a bus stop and gave every head was jerked forward me to pay attention. Because of the few flakes of snow, lying there on the road, the bus arrived at the hillside not more forward. And the bus was behind us the same way. Fortunately, the first panic attacks were nipped in the bud when the bus finally with pressing the gas pedal and an immense waste gas emissions, it still managed. I
imposes itself as to the question: Do the about the winter tires already bolted from the buses? People, it's January! We are still middle of winter (and completely unsurprisingly). So there is actually the tiny possibility that Ms. Holle us a little happy with her white glory!
And to be honest: I feel great - I love snow!

0 comments:

Post a Comment