Yesterday there was unfortunately no quickie (I'm as disappointed as you) , but time just was not enough. I was only at 4 clock in the morning to bed, because the night before a Celebration of the Carnival Association: 90 years Schneckenburger. Fortunately, we girls and younger people had a table far away from the stage, so we did not let us talk of the sweeping bored. When I got home I tried extra long to stay awake, as my treasure and a friend of him is made to look at two clock Sunday night, a sports show on Sky. Since I wanted to sleep until noon so I'm extra late to bed and what happens? At nine clock I'm awake ... Great sausage
lunch again lying down did not help and therefore I was broke then, as today we were at home tomorrow at five times clock and sometime between sechs und sieben clock times are asleep. And what was it? At nine I was awake again ... But I was then turned over again and I am successfully back to sleep!
That's it, now for the headline. I have just emptied my bag to grab it for the university today and since I had the idea to show just what I drag around to me like that. On many blogs I've already seen and now it's here: the contents of my bag!
What I have in this bag always lugging around the other things. Some pins (pens and pencils) , any candy and chewing gum, a Labello and a mini-deodorant, handkerchiefs and anything without the woman should never leave the house * cough * And then
of course there's a whole lot of crap, which tumbles out of the bag when she holds upside down and shake vigorously. This time was the odds and ends from refuse (not in the picture ...) , Marsupilami a broken figure, a bookmark and a 1-cent piece. Whoever misses some things can be reassured: My phone is always in the pocket and my MP3 player, including spare batteries. I have my camera of course, always there, but that's for obvious reasons not in the picture.
So, next time maybe I will pour out of my purse or my university backpack. Curious what did I find again (for the bookmark up there I've been looking desperately
0 comments:
Post a Comment