I like Sundays because then there is always a Quickie !
This weekend I was the first time in "Dance the Night" in Contrast . In contrast I was before, but now Michael has pushed me until I'm even with this event. However, I had subtly different ideas than what I was then offered. I had reckoned with music that illuminates more than two divisions of the Gothic genre. It was either 80 or Industrial Goth-Rock. Lacrimosa No, no last instance, ASP or MonoInc. But on Industrial
can dance well and the rest I've used for a small, mostly much-needed break. I've never Industrial getanz and it is really exhausting. From head-banging I get neck pain from Pogen bruises and today I hurt the poor ... Each has its own unique dance style hangover * hihi *
Anyway, I had a great time and I was already threatened that I am on 18 absolutely be on Bokle must.
excuse the stupid look ...
0 comments:
Post a Comment