5 things I can not suffer
So, I've seen in San and Yummy and now I do it too! : D
first Look
I hate the bus or on the street or something to be stared at. I feel always so confused ...
second "Cool" Young people
you hang out at the Emperor Fountain and make a punk or to traipse through the Lake and think it would be the hub of the world. They dye their hair black, and suddenly think they were goths. I have nothing against children or young people themselves and it is so young to explore himself and his environment, but most people overdo it so so ... arg ...
third I like offal
Fleich, but as soon as someone comes with liver or tripe, I'm gone! The smell alone will give me nauseated.
4th Singing Divas
girls who squeak and sing like Mariah Carey. This whole "uh, yeah, uuuuhuuuuh" will be doing so on the laces. When the sex so moaning, fair enough, because I have not hear that, but when someone sings so, then I have to unfortunately leave the room.
5th The lack of motivation
caught me always the worst of times. I must prepare presentations and papers to write and can rouse myself to absolutely nothing. This apathy will be with me soon to Ner blown depression because I have a feeling, nothing to bring to the series. And why is the shit, that's obvious ...
Of course I like more things not to Beipsiel mushrooms, split ends, accusations, lies, fascism, excessive caution, crocodiles, mud, orange peel can be bad, undundund. But I had to limit to 5, and yes they are the ones who came straight to me to mind.
0 comments:
Post a Comment