Well, lately I have to tell not so much. The University of ripples as though to himself and at the moment is focused on everything before the SFB commission. Today and tomorrow and then it is over! I'm curious what the ladies and gentlemen are experts said then. Since I can not imagine that anyone is interested, I'm now something completely different:
I steal from myself!
on my books blog, I had already called and as I have said, Not much to say at the moment and have yet to post what you want, I just copy this and take a look here!
| | This very long board my bookshelf connects to my side of the bed with my friend on his side. Here is a part of my Harry Potter books, books by Walter Moers, other fantasy books and "non-fiction" about monsters, dragons, myths and legends. also want to damage elders Page divesre Spawn figures and in my Ikea stuffed animals and candles. |
| | high on my shelf is a decorated with dragon casket. Moreover there are the first four Harry Potter books (1 - 3 German, 4 in English) and in front are the two special volumes "Magical Beasts and Where to Find Them" and "Quidditch Through the Ages" and "The Tales of Beedle the Bard". |
| | Below are my Felidae novels, Watership Down, Glenkill, death and truffles, and my English books (mostly Gaiman and Hornby). In order to provide a little humor there is a small tea light glass and my lighter, which I light the candles in the bedroom forever. The next shelf are my Sebastian Fitzek |
| | posts in this shelf my Fitzek and Beckett Books and get a few anti-pop books such as "soul fuckers" and "skull mouse poem." is also here is my retro Spitzer collection. I have a cash register, a stove, an old radio and a gun:) And then a few Duftkegelchen that smell close to vanilla. addition to the wall are various tickets from past festivals. |
| | My SUB. stand here and lie all the books that I have not read. |
| | In the shelf are the books that are too high for the other subjects. The subject and these are among my bedside table, so to speak. Here is my Hello Kitty Clock and my ball and the oils to scent. Also here is our head massage thingy (the one who knows which are tooooll) and this is almost always chocolate or something else to nibble around. |
| | Here I always put down the book that I read before falling asleep. Here are some bookmarks rum ever since otherwise I'll always be laid and never know where I can find one ... |
| | The lower two subjects. Here are my DS and my phone and the associated chargers. to hide Even a popular subject for even more chocolate! ;) At the bottom is my little treasure chest in the various memorabilia are in it and a folder with personal matters. |
0 comments:
Post a Comment