Friday, January 28, 2011

Design Your Own Wrestler Figure

Crimean Krams entry

To not make a quickie every other day I decided to make even a bric-Kramer-entry in which several small things are overdone. I like quickies, no question, who is not, but of too much Schokolde you also get stomach ache.
the way, now I want chocolate! * Go * Get

first New Smilies
Yeah, I have a few Smilies pixelated. Actually, it should be small rats, husky rats, to be exact, but they look like but somehow mice. Especially as our cookie ...
All too often I do not benuts Smilies yes, that is, as often they will not appear here, but I just wanted to be able to have more feelings for a smiley.


second Gothic Friday
Today is the fourth Friday of the month and that means that Spontis' Blog the resumé of the first Gothic Firday appeared 2010th Some of the contributions I've already read and dedicated to the topic also has its own entry here and so I'm anxiously awaiting the resumé on the one hand, on the other hand, read with interest. If there is still someone hinteressiert, it can be easily read here.
I'm looking forward to next Friday and am really excited about the new theme.

third Uni-Allerlei
After the somewhat lengthy entry from yesterday, some of the University of trouble was given, there is now something more pleasing.
first We have a peace-chestnut tree! I did not ...
second In our small university Osiander I made a bargain. "Semantics in Generative Grammar "by Home & Scratches for only 10, - €! So and now understand the only real linguistic (and of which not all )
third I like totally the university atmosphere. Hopefully I have later time may work better than the luck there!
4th Oh yes, I have a real fat cat there today also met. The same has fallen on my coat when I bent down to her and him with his claws tore a bit ... I like cats!

4th Books
Here I refer again and again like and with fervor on my blog books. I have a few old reviews, so have the books I read long ago, online. At the moment I read three books so (one on the bed, one in the university / the bus and a cough as * * toilet reading) and two of them occupy me at the moment really.
One heist "Forbidden" is in English and is one part of a dysfunctional London family with various problems and also by a love that can not be. Lochan and Maya, the two main characters, namely siblings. At first I was worried that the book is either very tacky, or just to provocation. So far, none has occurred both. Instead, put this book full of problems, emotions and fears. In short, very fascinating and the minor and major problems are still on track MCIH my life into it.
The other book that has occupied me in a different way, "The legacy of the visionary." It is felt ages ago that I have read a historical novel and I'm thrilled! I want more! The problem is that most historical novels that my hands almost all dealing with women fall. Migrant prostitutes, midwives, women and playmates Live Your Majesty. BORING! I want to read about clowns, hangmen, gypsies and other traveling people! Witches and witch-burning, too, is still ok, but since I have actually also read enough about it. So if a good book about a musician or group shall have in stock - HER SO !
And while we're on the subject are: The Zillo (Scene Magazine) 's really getting on the laces. Two sides of an idea and then there is something about a book, a comic book or graphic novel and the Rest are audio books. Hello? If I want to know more about what books to me then walks away with the audiobook shit! I think that that is terrible! This is what people who are too lazy to read for yourself ...

5th and finally
This is something scary I ran into while shopping. That's the way at Edeka and purchase land.

Gluten Free frighten me

0 comments:

Post a Comment