Monday, February 7, 2011

Best Fitness Equipment Under 100

Last week!

Today began the last week this semester. This means for me that I stand up Thursday for the students from the introduction to answer questions and do my best to assuage their fear of the exam on Thursday. I have a lecture on Thursday and then comes the meltdown. First my final presentation, then the supervisors, then back presentations, only this time assessors and then off goes to Correct. Hopefully we can make it on Thursday, otherwise I have to correct again on Friday the introductory exams and if we're done yet, I was helping to correct the exams from the Icelandic course.
Sounds after more than it is, I am glad I won on Friday! And then, finally: SEMESTER VACATION ! I have sooo much time for reading and for Assassins Creed 2! Oh, and of course my three papers ... * Cough *

ud question time today was there were three people there and we can enternainen about 10 minutes. But what to do with the remaining 80 minutes? Very clear: take pictures, paint the full panel and play the piano! Yes, there is a piano in the lecture room, no one knows why ...

Our seminar room


view out the window


The piano in the close-up and inside


syllable tree and Sonoritätsdiagramm ... * Hihi *

0 comments:

Post a Comment