Friday, February 11, 2011

List Of Racing Games For Psp

It .. is ... OVER!

end of semester! Throw away the books and bring in the whores FUN!
Today was the last day of the winter semester 2010/11 and therefore I finish even the first half year of my MASTERS! Now, the fun begins, because the spending Semsterferien I celebrating carnival, hundreds of books read and Assassins Creed zockend with my homework and scientific research, and so ... As an honest, hard working and fun-defying student has the highest priority of course ...

But what an end for this semester. My presentation on Thursday morning went well - I think at least - and also one of the supervisors of the approximately 380 students in our auditorium * * inyaface went quite well. At least for us, so those who write not have to. They have spiked as nochwas! No sooner were the papers turned over be migrated to eyes from left to right, short check whether a view of us noticed something, and further gespickelt. I have warned four people and had to collect an exam. It gave me the wahrscheinlcih more hurt than the student ... Ok, this is most likely a lie, but my hands are shaking it. I just can not be mad ... Damnit! But they were part of real naughty. As soon as you are bent down to someone who had a question, have forgotten the smooth arcs which include the many exam times for them and have just looked at all the leaves within reach ... If students then also feel that they have not know that you are not allowed Abschauen, then this .. right, that defies all description. But eventually we had the crowd really far, all exams were given and start the really hard part was.
than 300 exams and all had to be corrected. So we all put together in our common room, 8 tutors and the lecturer, and have begun. A stack after another, one after another exam, 22 questions in number by little, we have become less, until finally only four of us were left. How we kept afloat, I do not know. We were amused by funny answers and left out of stupid. We ordered pizza and even beheaded a bottle of champagne. In between there were periods where we were almost asleep and other phases, during which we simply verhielet just silly and giggled ... I am firmly convinced that we have, we have worked longer, were all gone crazy ... There was a brief moment, as we were about the exams to a large pile to push together to light it, take off our bras and wild to dance around the blazing pile ... Purely subjective on my part goes, is ... To cut a long sory short, at half past three clock in the morning ', we were ready. At least for that day ... Today
been done successfully the last bunch!

Also a very interesting experience: A university at night and not a soul hear you scream is underway. I shuddered as comfortable through the dark corridors to mooch. Sure, I could turn on the Lich, but nowadays you have to get his thrills so anywhere ...
Oh, and asbestos are also ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment