It's a terrible feeling to sit in front of the laptop and stare at the screen, from where one of the cursor as expected, and anblinkt reproachfully. What does he want me just say that? "Write something" that he wants to tell me. And so much more ... For me this little black line means only one thing: pure stress!
I sleep very badly at the moment and I do worry about so many things. Plus, I can focus on anything. When I write on my homework, I will prefer to do everything just not that and if I do something else, I can not concentrate on it and get a damn bad because I should eigtlich make something more important. Worry, guilt and pain are constantly changing and cause pure chaos in my head.
will eventually go past this stage, but I can still not be so relieved because I know for sure that this stress and thus connecting them sleepless nights, worries and the bad conscience are back soon ...
Oh, maybe someone would have tips or strategies for me, how could I deal with the sirgendwie Stres? Or me, at least temporarily re-focus can? Today
0 comments:
Post a Comment