Yesterday we were again a little shopping. This will really a habit, if you live in the middle of the city. My money is leaving now fled my Portmonait. I do not know why that is, it is not snug enough there? It stinks? If I can install underfloor heating?
Or just me stop buying unnecessary stuff? Naaah, it's can not lie.
My yield, pretty pink-heavy. The two books had's for each € 2.99 in Hugendubel, the manga at the standard price for our Seetroll and the cyber hair bands at Müller for 5,99 €.
closeup with the LEDs
Definitely a bargain and I have the same thought that would be great fit to my new cyber glasses. How cool looks presented here is our model: Gizmo!
Since we give each other on Valentine's Day and I have not worried so just a couple of mini donuts and two tiny features are gone, we eat in the evening. Since we now live in the city, we have plenty of opportunity every now and then try other restaurants. Yesterday we in the "Red Cowl Hahn", a restaurant near the Lower Castle with German cuisine and a theme, around which everything revolves there: Chicken! You are on the walls, ceiling and on the map. When you enter the restaurant it ends up in a mixture of rustic and Traditinskneipe huhnigem theme restaurant.
course, we then ordered to eat something too. My friend took a burger with fries and I have a dish with the promising name "Student rosti. Students that there really are inside, I doubt very much because it was vegetarian. Yes, even Fleichliebhaber like me from need, and at times a little variety. When our food came then saw all this:
0 comments:
Post a Comment