Today I have seen it! In university I had an encounter of the third kind! Blue trunks equipped with alien life forms have created a new habitat, where once thousands of students have been looking for books. There, between paper and shelves they live now, the blue men, as only they can still survive in this environment. Who now, the little blue elephant from the "Mouse TV" thinks, is completely wrong! Others that they have seen call it "Asbestis" However, the press dubbed it as "cleaning staff".
Today I received my first shipment of books from the library is inaccessible. In another post I had told schonmal of the Bib-closure , now I finally cleaned the first copies of itself in your hand!
really 100% asbestos free!
Somehow it seems ridiculous how clean the Asbestis our books. With a vacuum cleaner to suck from the sides and with a rag and wipe off the book cover. So shall So the books from the oh-so-toxic asbestos to be cleaned, but for me it looks more like a kind of placebo. The SWR has even made it this comical little creatures in their work to film and Constance indicator has dedicated this shy and rare creatures a report. Who is so interested in it can look at the cute driving times.
However, nothing can top the experience of seeing this extremely rare form of life with my own eyes. Where we walked along for years, our noses were plugged deep in the books and the asbestos, which at that time still known as "eagerness to learn," have inhaled, live it now, the Asbestis. Only with them it is now possible in these contaminated areas at home, while we can observe them through the myriad of windows and we really only want to own the lanes between the shelves to great Kö ; can ...
0 comments:
Post a Comment