I'm not a big fan of XtraX, because they are already pretty expensive, but because there just Monster Sale , I could sometimes strike without hesitation. Together with a friend, it was then classified with a value of € 143.25!
I have also added to this chic blazer by Bat Attack: Skull Rivet X - but has only 10 € I tasted and it has very fine pinstripes. The armband is made with two switches and can therefore be well rid of. The fact is vieeel for my arms too far. Although that is even for the blazer sleeves too far ... Who has thought up for the?
A little bad buy was also there and that these Capri pants: Devils Babe - which I do not fit with size M times to some extent. Funny, because I usually pants with size 36 Wear ... Well, it seems XtraX not generally as to have the sizes, because the blazer fits me well in size M grad so while I had the extra orders something bigger, so I possibly could pull something underneath ... But do the 10 € for the pants to me not so much hurt, someone on ebay will be happy about it.
Then there left for me a dress for 10 €, of which I currently can not show a picture, because it is no longer on the homepage XtraX there, and a can & Directions for 3.50 € , in color Mandarin (red. ..) . Very handy as my Schwarzkopf hair color is finally ending.
have of course the ladies and gentlemen of XtraX also sent a catalog, if you do not have a mind to order it again. I browsed through the times and my conclusion is really disappointing. Is it me or is the "current" scene where clothes are boring? Kaputzenjacken that I get at H & M for 15 € x 39 € there taste the same and if they have something fancier (with buckles, coat or network) things they all look alike! I would anybody Spanking, if he would give me the stuff and I would wear it then too, but pay a charge, and that not enough? Nope! Not with me! Because I think even in New York more individual things.
OR just at other stores. XtraX is yes (thankfully!) not the only scene Shipping!
0 comments:
Post a Comment