Thursday, February 17, 2011

Simple Labeled Ship Diagram

tattoos and piercings

Yeah, I admit it openly and honestly, I love body mods!
There are so many ways his body more or to change less durable. Tattoos and piercings are only the known species. Branding, stretching, cutting are also part of this deliberate mutilation, as well as permanent make-up and other deformities, as it were, for example, in China earlier fashion. In the old Chinese empire young women with wooden blocks, the feet were tied and broken bones so that they represented a former beauty. The result was the so-called Lotosfuß.
This type of mutilation is very drastic, but we think about piercings and tattoos have long been so no more. Sure, not everyone's cup of tea and many still consider it as a sign of Seemnnern, Knastis and prostitutes, but by and large, these Body Mod species recognized by society long ago. While previously only stood the so-called primitive peoples of color under the skin and metal, bone and wood stuck through various parts of the body, these embellishments are today many Western beauty ideal (sub) cultures .

It is now just two years ago that I got my first tattoo, my first piercing I got, however, already with 14 At that time could allow one to shoot more holes in each ear optician, an approach that is now considered highly dangerous. At the time I get from my parents two ear holes for his birthday and had incredibly scared of it. Meanwhile I have seven holes in the ears and thus overcome my fear of long ago.
total of I has nine piercings and a new one is already planned. In the right ear I have two normal earrings in the earlobe and in the right ear lobe three and two helix piercings. In Ireland, I've let a tongue piercing and a nose ring I want to have for about a year also.

How do I get on really the issue?
Today we were once again on our head-Tättowierer. To me he has already been created and hand and needle in my treasure all three times already. Rising. On the one hand, we wanted to visit Bobby and Co once again on the other hand we also had some selfish reasons. Bobby and his wife Susie did a lot to tell and we were able to once again bring a little bit up to date. We also wanted to consult us because: we both want a new tattoo! Bobby has
me then two paws on my ankle razor and now it is time that what comes back a little to it. I did not have a precise idea, just a huge catalog of ideas and restrictions. In any case, the new tattoo to be on my feet and yet somehow involved. Given me a delicate tendril appeared most suitable. Otherwise, it should be kept realistic and somehow connected to 'freedom'. I like to think that all my tattoos have something in common and that is the basic idea of 'freedom'.
For a while we have around trying to figure out gewältzt pictures and magazines and finally I was satisfied. Now it is a mixture of biomechanics, cat and Ranke. Is now hard to describe, and saw with Corel Draw also a little strange, but before I make an appointment, Bobby is working for me to get out properly, so one can see that I would look like before I final decide.
My love was as decisive or more. He still has an old tattooing on the upper arm, where you can see not really what she once represented. Now that is a Celtic cross over it and a matching logo. An appointment he has again and that means I can again vieeel photography! When he got his calf tattoo, I was there and were repaired as its Chinese character and his Straigh Edge Tattoo was, I was live with a camera. I love to Bobby at work to watch and observe how gradually formed on bare skin, a new image. And cover-ups anyway, I find very exciting. What is really fascinating about it to make some tattoo artists so bad scribble or make old sins of youth.

I am sometimes very curious to look like my template. For in the first place it must be like me. Therefore, I am very picky (!!!) and today Stefan and Susi caressed some nerves. But, as I said, finally coming to my skin and because I like it must have 100%! Above all, it will be a very symbolic tattoo. At least for me. I'm always very concerned about my tattoos and they have to me more than one meaning. Generally I always interested
the stories behind the tattoos. So if one of you has a: I tell you??

0 comments:

Post a Comment