Yeah, now there is again a Quickie!
After last week I just never got there again today a small, slippery Quickie on Sunday.
And the themes of today:
view from the office window \u0026lt;-> Fasnachtsdeko on Schnetztor
- University
- begins the last week of Uni! Then eeendlich holidays! But I have to write three papers and on Thursday is at my Endpräsi ...
- Looks like I will have next semester, two bosses. Nicole, where I am and then another student assistant, Janet, for which I may hold a tutorial for Old English.
- goes slowly it's up for us with the carnival. The first 'Fländerle' hang on!
- SchmuDo The costume for the evening and the council are in: Frank, Sarah, Anna and I do Banditos!
- Heard: Played The Doctors "Rock n 'Roll Realschule" and "noise"
- : Assassins Creed 2 on the PS3 - 11einself GENIAL !!!!!!!
- Read: "Blood & Barolo" and "The legacy of the visionary"
Carnival
Heard - Played - Read
A picture at the end
0 comments:
Post a Comment