Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Feeling Wet Like On A Period

Movie Marathon

in the last few days I have seen quite a lot of TV. While we have no cable or anything, but I do not know how to express it better. In any case, I look lately at quite a few movies and series. Usually they run so casually, wnen I blog or work, but I just need some background noise, or I go insane. At the moment I look
the 4th Supernatural Season, but since I'm still not quite (two or three episodes are missing) can and I will not say anything about it. But on these three films, which are in fact directed at a younger audience, I can tell you something:

The Fantastic Mr. Fox
2009 - based on the novel "Fantastic Mr. Fox" from Roald Dahl
Mister Fox was a very successful chicken thief but when his wife becomes pregnant, he is on his dangerous job and columnist. But as a fox, he is not just created this boring life and longs to return to his exciting youth. Because all the three farmers Boggis, Bunce and Bean are just right. But his slump will not go unnoticed and suddenly the three farmers are behind all the forest animals here, which is only one choice: to dig!
My first impression of this movie was very mixed. The animation is quite choppy and strange, but in the course of the film is no longer so on. The plot is advancing rapidly and you barely have time manner by a to recover event because what happened again. the characters are refreshingly ... strange. Above all, Mr. Fox and his tribe. the film is not the revelation, but entertaining in any case and rapidly!


Watership Down - Watership Down
1978 - after the homonymous novel by Richard Adams
The bunny boy Fiver should be cut a vision after his whole rabbit tribe. but the only one who believes him is his older brother, Hazel, and a handful of other rabbits. This escape together the imminent dangers and slide it from a threatening situation to the next. When they finally thought they had found their paradise, they take on their worst enemy. General Woundwort duldelt no other enclosure, and so ensues a bloody struggle for the freedom of Watership Down and rabbits.
I knew the film even before I had read the book and the printed media is now one of my absolute favorite. The film is not as good as the book (which might be impossible) , but he conveys the mood and theme, which this work is so wonderful. Social criticism, pollution, destruction of habitat, the pursuit of freedom - All these things together with the rabbit gang encounter all over the dangers on their journey to happiness. For Younger, the film is apparently not intended, as is also here with blood not saved!


Ratatouille
2007
Remi proposes clear from the article during the rest of his rat clan into stuffs into itself, which can find it, he feels at higher higher, culinary delights determined. When she meets him in Paris verschlägt the totally untalented Linguini, who knows absolutely nothing about cooking. But with draw Help the boy turning into one of the most renowned restaurateurs of Paris. But what happens when the dreaded restaurant Kritiger announces Victor Ego and Linguini sees it as its duty to tell all his kitchen staff from his "little chef"?
I like Disney very well with most Pixar films, I am very satisfied. Ratatouille is playing in the league while with the very top. The main reason of course is that I find irresistible rats and Remi and his brother Emil look just cute, especially when they are wet. the story is also quite nice, although I am now on the theme 'cooking' so do not do anything can. After all, you can persuade themselves that the message "Everyone can cook" can be applied to other situations. In any case, the film is cute and getsehen I must say I really like the critic Victor Ego.


So, and now I have to go to bed! We want to fast tomorrow and then to the University of tattoo artist! I will neither more color under the skin prick shoot yet another hole in my body let (and exceptionally Schatzü not) , but we were long gone so there that we sometimes come and visit again!

0 comments:

Post a Comment