Beastly Trailer
I just found this trailer and thought, I'll show around the time a bit. There
The film is apparently also in German, but I think the English trailer sounds better!
short, the Beautiful and the Beast in modern times. Somehow, the trailer
potential, but this whole "I am the King High School" airs I feel in every teen movie totally on the biscuit, so why should it be different? Natüüürlich and he gets the beautiful girl, of which we can not exactly go all. However, I have a few hopes for the movie!
first as "Beast" sees the guy did not look so bad. The tattoo-like times are always awesome and the scars it now sntstellen not really
second Neil Patrick Harris! 'Nuff said!
third If I'm really lucky, he remains at the end as he is transformed and not in the geschleimten 0815-back guy who, between you and me looks like, eh stupid. Sun gaaar not my type! can
But I see before me that it is just another mediocre teen love story and join to all the Twilight stuff. So I do not expect a draft.
0 comments:
Post a Comment