Friday, February 4, 2011

How To Make Cavy Cups

Gothic Friday # 02 - The music and you

is FINALLY Friday again - Gothic-Friday!
The theme that I have concerns Shan Dark and Robert ausgescucht for this week, as the first resumé has shown, the gateway drug to the black community - music. For the reason February is devoted entirely to this subject, because even if one can say quite superficial, "I hear gothic Mukke" says there are very many small divisions, the varying degrees of ability could not be.
So on to the February issue The music and you


What does this music Tet for you? How impor-tant it is to you?
For me, music is a wonderful means of expression. When I'm sad, then I hear something slow, melancholic, and if I'm happy, then I jump to my favorite song through the area. Ganauso And as I look out my music on my mood, it affects the music I just heard my mood too. I can not imagine living without music. I need to learn and read, I listen while I'm writing a research paper, sitting on the bus or walking through the city. Especially when reading I find the right music is very important. For every book I have my own personal soundtrack, and when I hear a song, I automatically think of this book.
is how it's me but generally with music. Listen I sit "Africa" by Toto I automatically back in the convertible and nozzle on the Croatian coast. I link a lot of experiences, feelings, and people with certain songs!

do Wel-rich surface confirmations "black-zer music" you hear? Name a case of game that for you your importance of the genre on better-ten-How are the.
I find it very difficult to isolate. Some styles come to mind immediately for most bands know I am not even where they belong and also I hear from just about everything a little bit ...
What I really like is Horror Punk . The mixture of horror movie elements, rock and roll, leather jackets and tattoos in my eyes is just insane attractive. Psychobilly what I see rather as a subcategory of Horrorpunkk hear, I also quite like. For example, "Lovers Lane" by The Other, "Dig Up Her Bones" by the Misfits and "Zombie Wannabe" ; Kitty in a Casket from.
My great love is, however, what I describe as a very roughly Gothic-Rock . Wikipedia calls it, I think, also New German hardness ... From this genre orientation can be found just the right song for every occasion! I really like to hear "I want to burn" of ASP and Endstation.Eden "by Samsas dream, but also" Big Ben "by the undead or the bands that have a slight medieval incision such as" Rapunzel "by last resort.
From childhood I have medieval learned to love music. Whether acoustic or singing, these songs, is ideal for a dream and I always leave willingly into a world full of jugglers, minstrels, kings, whores and executioner. "Rabe ballad of Schelmish," Without Love "from Subay to Sally," False Friends "by Saltatio Mortis and" Think of me "by Schandmaul.
What I hear less often privately Industrial is music á la And One, but I think it is almost nothing better, if you want to dance really sleep the soul from the body! Good songs here are "Military Fashion Show" by And One and "holy warriors" from Heimataerde.

How dignity least-your musi-ka-li-tion run-bahn describe ben? About wel-che direction of the music you're into the scene AGREED ON-men, wel-che you down-to-ge-won-NEN, wel-chen did you make out-Schwo acids and hear what you today?
As I had written in my contribution to the first issue already, I came across a few detours to Gothic music. About Techno's went to punk, to metal quickly and soon I was sitting right in Gothic fest. Ausschlaggebend war damals eine CD von einer Freundin, auf der Lacrimosa, L'Âme Immortelle und andere Sachen drauf waren. Meine "Einstiegsdrogen" waren Bands wie Oomph!, Rammstein, Lacrimosa, Nightwish und Subway to Sally. Von diesen Bands habe ich mittlerweile aber viel Abstand gewonnen. Zwar höre ich vereinzelte Lieder der alten Alben immer noch sehr gerne, aber vor allem die neuen Sachen von Lacrimosa und Subway to Sally sind einfach gar nichts mehr für mich.
Wo ich gerade so darüber nachdenke, sind meine "Zweitlieben" die, die meinen schwarzen Werdegang am ehesten überlebt haben. Schelmish, Saltatio Mortis, ASP, Last instance - all of them I still like very much like to hear. Is surprising, however, that I have now again I found the transition to other music styles. In the horror punk I have taken my favorite elements from my punk time again and dancing to Industrial I feel imemr back to my techno-phase back. All in all, my knowledge and my pleasure in recent years has grown so much that I was so off the cuff can not even remember everything I hear because Sun In most cases, anyway haunt only the "classics" and the latest round in my head.

How and where Do you hear music best-ten?
My main media are CD, MP3 player and computer. We do have some disks lying around here, but the player is still with my parents and I hear radio msiet only when I'm in a hurry in the morning and need some background noise when I fast my cereal runterwü , rge.
Where can I hear music? Wherever it is possible! Most of all during the reading, in the shower and quite loudly in the car.

Wel-che music do you listen outside the typical between dunk-ing music to?
The most popular addition to genre are well Punk and Metal and that's what I hear quite happy. Talk to doctors or Die Toten Hosen, once there, Sonata Arctica, Alestorm, Helloween and Edguy. But I also love to hear music from the 90s and 80 , such as "74 '75'" by The Connells and "Down Under" by Men at Work or the "Safety Dance". From time to find verifiable sometimes scattered songs from the charts that I like, such as "All good things come to an end" by Nelly Furtado a few years or even "On days like these" by Fettes Brot and "Lake House" by Peter Fox. I love to hear
well as soundtracks for movies or series that I like or Irish or genrell Celtic fiddle and flute sheet music.

be time-nom-men, you could test a LEN Instru-ment play, test-size: a great voice and dignity least-together-together with friends-a band to green n-the. What role in the band would be yours?
I'd had as a child guitar lessons and can also play a little piano and flute, but that would not be what I want to do in a band.
bassist could I find very chillig, and I would also like soooo can play the violin! However, I would not want to lead well-Something to be. Second voice in singing and stuff like me are much more likely. Although I could not let me take alongside to make costume and mask. Jack of all would be the best title for me.

Name 5 dei-Ner albums for you non-waiver-bar with the scene are the bun-VER.
Haha, because I'm thinking of but almost only metal albums
"Cast Away" by Visions of Atlantis
"Wishmaster" by Nightwish
"Tales Along This Road Korpiklaani
" Endtsation.Eden " by Samsas Traum (haha, ne Best of)
"In World" ASP

Wel-che-ka-li musi-specific self-govern-th has the perfect song for you?
be quite general have a very rebellious and seditious spirit. It must make the same kind of courage and desperate sounding. A true warrior song easy!
For vocals I have quite clear ideas. The focus has to be a duet. The man must be of very deep, melodious voice and the woman have a strong voice and rumträllern in no way as an opera singer! And an absolute must in the chorus: a male choir! * Melt *
on instruments, I want occupies a huge orchestra with guitars, basses, shawm, Fiddles, tin flutes, drums and a really deep, growling bass. least

Wel-wel-chen che band or musicians in dignity-love you even inter-viewer and wel-chen question you have to be carefully read this have answers?
Uh, I remember now because neither a particular person or a particular issue. I think musicians are just normal people, so I would ask them the same questions as everyone else. If I would most likely still the boys and the girl or the boys from Van Canto Ensiferum ask how they take the inspiration for so rebellious songs like "The Mission" or "From Afar".
I would also like to the guys from Shadow Reichstein, as Curt Saxon topless looks (and ask for a picture) * laugh *

Who or what repre-sen-benefits for out the future of the "black-zen" music? may appoint
explicitly a band or a direction and I will not eigentich. I think it's really nice that the music is widely "Gothic" is the name is such a diverse and offers something for everyone really has! And so it should stay! For the future I would like just a lot of good new songs and new blood for the existing sub-genres and a few talented but daring, which make it their task to discover new styles for you and with us to share! There are acoustic-metal, so why not even acoustic EBM? However, I would like to hear again what the Tropic metal direction. The only song from the division's "Trinidad" by Edguy and that will be well with unfortunately remain ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment